“One of the marvelous things about community is that it enables us to welcome and help people in a way we couldn’t as individuals.” – Jean Vanier
MKT is a CrossFit gym made up of friends and family members. Sharing our love of CrossFit with our friends and family is unavoidable considering how AWESOME it is. When we talk to our friends about CrossFit, it is best to be somewhat vague about the program and get right to the benefits.
“Susie, what are you doing this Saturday at 9:30 am? You should come to try a workout with me. I am working with an awesome coach, the workouts are a blast, and everyone at the gym is really friendly. The best part is that my clothes are fitting better and I have more energy than ever!”
There are two ways to help your friends try CrossFit and get started at MKT.
1. Get Them to a “No-Sweat Intro”
The absolute best way to help your friends get started at MKT is to have them schedule a “No-Sweat Intro”. This is the first step to getting started and is required before any person takes a class at MKT. No intro, no class. During the intro we will:
- Get to know your friend and their goals
- Learn about any limitations or hesitations they may have
- Show them around the gym and introduce them to the other coaches
- Create a plan and options for them to get started.
2. Community Class – Saturdays at 9:30 am.
- 1/2 Price Drop-In: $10
- All fitness levels are welcome.
- Open to anyone.
- Every Saturday at 9:30 am.
How to Bing a Friend to a Community Class
- Email us in advance so we know to expect your friends. Teammkt@mktcrossfit.com
- Fill out this link or send it to your friend for registration: Community Class Drop-In Pass
- Come in at 9:00 am. with your friend for a “No-Sweat Intro”
- Be an MKT Ambassador. Show your friend around, introduce them to the other members, and stick with them during class.
*MKT does not offer any free trial classes. This helps us ensure a quality experience for each new member and it keeps things fair to members who are paying customers.