“Yoga is not for the flexible, it’s for the willing”– Anonymous
Follow us all of January to practice improving your strength in arm balance poses!
- Achieve balance in the body through body awareness, focus, and a willingness to try.
- Add a fun challenge to your practice
- Explore your center of gravity
- Help to build upper body and core strength
Each January class will include:
- A gentle warmup
- Sun salutations
- Standing and balancing poses
- Seated poses and cool-down stretches
All experience levels are welcome!
MKT Power Yoga Schedule
- Tuesdays: 7:15-8:15 pm
- Wednesdays: 9:30-10:30 am
- Thursdays: 7:30-8:30 pm
- Fridays: 9:30-10:30 am.
Visist mktfit.com/mkt-power-yoga/ to sign up!
About the instructor:
Mallory has been practicing yoga and incorporating its philosophies in her life since 2009. She completed her 500-hour yoga teacher training in 2015 at the Yoga School of Therapeutics in Overland Park, KS. Since then she has worked with many different yoga students including athletes at the University of Missouri. She loves teaching yoga because it’s an activity that anyone can do. She loves helping people to relieve stress while improving their sense of physical and emotional well being. Her favorite part of a class is at the end when she can feel the energy in the room is in a relaxed and calm state. In her spare time, Mallory enjoys CrossFit and spending outdoor time with her husband and 2 toddlers.